FAQ: TI C2000 Hardware Support Package
조회 수: 83(최근 30일)
표시 이전 댓글
MathWorks Support Team 2020년 12월 2일
답변: Robert Shaffer 2022년 3월 2일
Frequently Asked Questions about using MATLAB/Simulink with Texas Instruments C2000 MCU's.
MathWorks Support Team 2021년 6월 17일
편집: MathWorks Support Team 2021년 6월 17일
MathWorks Embedded Coder with the TI C2000 Hardware Support Package allows automatic build and execution on C2000 hardware from models developed using MATLAB and Simulink.
Answers to some common advanced questions are available on MATLAB Answers:
2. How do I define a Custom Memory section for a TI C2000 using MathWorks Embedded Coder's Custom Storage Class designer?
5. How can I use a two model approach in MathWorks Embedded Coder for signal logging and parameter tuning on a TI C2000?
8. What are some optimization techniques to improve code execution speed when developing a Simulink Application for TI C2000?
10. What are the use case scenarios for SPI (Master Transfer/Transmit/Receive) blocks when developing a Simulink Application for TI C2000?
13. How do I interface BiSS-C Absolute Encoder using the TI Position Manager board from Simulink for F28379D Launchpad?
14. How do I use CAN Multiple ID Transmit Receive Support for F28379D Launchpad and F280049C Launchpad?
including setup and a getting started video, is available on MathWorks' website (access may depend on your MathWorks login).
Additional C2000 specific questions can be posted on TI E2E. Questions specific to MathWorks products (such as MATLAB, Simulink, and Embedded Coder) can also be posted to the MATLAB Answers forum or, if your license includes live support, asked directly to MathWorks' tech support.
Find more on Texas Instruments C2000 Processors in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!