- Go to the following URL: https://www.mathworks.com/downloads
- Log in to your MathWorks account if prompted.
- In the Select Release pane on the left side of the page, click on Show More. Afterwards, click on Show All.
- Click on the release you wish to download.
- Now, in the middle of the page, you should see a list of Products to download. To select which operating system you wish to download these packages for, you can change the Platform on the right side.
How do I download MATLAB and other MathWorks products for R2013b and earlier releases?
조회 수: 486(최근 30일)
MathWorks Support Team 2021년 6월 21일
편집: MathWorks Support Team 2021년 6월 21일
For R2013b and earlier, MATLAB can not be downloaded through the MathWorks installer itself as in later releases.
To download MATLAB for R2013b and earlier:
Once you have your Platform selected, you can then follow the Installation Instructions that are located below the Product list.