Installation and Setup
Before you can start using Communications Toolbox™ Support Package for Analog Devices® ADALM-Pluto Radio, you must:
Install this support package by following the instructions in Install Support Package for Analog Devices ADALM-PLUTO Radio.
Establish communication between the host computer and the radio by following the steps outlined in Guided Host-Radio Hardware Setup.
|Create object for Analog Devices ADALM-PLUTO radio
- Supported Hardware and Required Software
Get an overview of supported hardware and required software products.
- Install Support Package for Analog Devices ADALM-PLUTO Radio
Install the support package by using the Add-On Explorer.
- Guided Host-Radio Hardware Setup
Follow an automated hardware setup process to establish communication between the host and the radio hardware.
- Manual Host-Radio Hardware Setup
Follow a manual hardware setup process to establish communication between the host and the radio hardware.
- What to Do After Installation
After you have successfully installed the support package, you can do any of the following:
- Setup for Two Radios Connecting to One Host
Set up two radio hardware devices connected to one host computer.
- Uninstall Support Packages
Uninstall the support package using the Add-On Manager.
Resolve issues encountered while installing or using the features of the support package.