Customer Success Specialist
- 채용 공고: 30722-FFAN
- 근무지: KR-Seoul
- 부서: Education Customer Success
MathWorks is expanding a Customer Success team dedicated to helping our academic market experience the full value of MATLAB and Simulink. We seek someone who is enthusiastic about helping customers efficiently implement campus-wide access. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work directly with a portfolio of the leading academic universities to onboard, be part of an account team that proactively drives adoption to ensure customers experience a partnership that includes excellent service and that results in the renewal of their campus license each year.
- Build trusted, consultative relationships with customers to engage them in developing and executing collaborative implementation plans that ensure onboarding, training and awareness building activities for their campus are successfully executed. Maintain proactive, regular contact with accounts to maximize their success throughout the customer lifecycle. Daily activities include 50% + outbound customer interactions.
- Own and manage the customer onboarding process from customer commitment stage through annual renewals. Serve as a central point of contact for university stakeholders engaged in meeting the needs of current and prospective MATLAB user communities throughout the university. Proactively resolve issues to ensure stakeholders and key users have a hassle-free experience; manage all additional escalation issues until resolved.
- Motivate customers to act autonomously to ensure a successful, ongoing deployment of their campus-wide license.
- Document customer interactions in SalesForce.
- Work closely with the sales team, supporting the pre-sale process when needed and ensuring the transition from prospect to customer is seamless.
- Integrate customer feedback through regular interaction, customer satisfaction surveys and feedback from customer-facing colleagues to evolve and continuously improve onboarding materials, tools and processes.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps.
- Conduct regular Business Reviews with customers to ensure campus-wide access is helping them meet their business goals.
- Collaborate with the team to build and evolve ROI reporting tools that support the renewal process.
- Identify and nurture relationships with customer advocates in concert with customer reference program.
- Work closely with the account team to integrate awareness activities with the deeper technical engagement activities driven by the Customer Success Engineers (CSEs). When required, escalate any customer issues to Sales.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- 3-5 years work experience in a customer success or equivalent customer facing role
- Experience in a technical or software environment
- Experienced in program and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with ability to develop activities based upon proactive analysis of customer metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Demonstrated ability to influence and direct customer activities
- Experience working with staff at multiple levels, including senior management; international experience is a plus
- Effective problem solving, collaboration, and influencing skills are crucial for the position
- Project analysis, risk management, course correction, and process improvement are also critical to the role
- Social media savvy
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.