Model-Based Design - Senior Engineer
- 채용 공고: 30704-TREM
- 근무지: KR-Seoul
- 부서: Technical Sales Engineering
MathWorks is seeking a senior engineer with a passion for model-based design (MBD) to join our Consulting Services team. In this role, you will help our customers become self-sufficient in the use of Simulink and associated tools to manage their requirements, develop reusable models, efficiently generate embedded code, and conduct thorough V&V testing. This role will support customers spanning a wide range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, heavy equipment, industrial automation, medical devices, and telecommunications, among others. Projects generally involve advisory services, process assessments, code generation for specific targets, third-party tools integration, and/or custom solutions development.
- Lead consulting engagements and deliver technical services to customers
- Deliver consulting services to key customers to integrate model-based design, automatic code generation, and verification and validation tools into production software development processes.
- Understand customers’ development processes and engineering challenges
- Collaborate with account teams to articulate the value of Model-Based Design, heighten customer productivity, and maximize software ROI
- Conduct discovery and qualification discussions with customers
- Conceive, prototype, and evaluate solution strategies
- Representing the voice of the customer to MathWorks product development
- Produce and publish white papers and topical presentations
- Work both independently and in teams to ensure customer enablement and success
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Principal level (around 20 and above years of experience) of application is also welcomed.
- 5+ years of industry experience in areas such as control systems development for Automotive, Aerospace, or related fields
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- Familiarity with software development processes such as CMMi/ISO/IEC/DO-178
- In-depth knowledge of C/C++ for developing embedded applications
- Experience leading projects for customers, partners, sponsors, and/or executives
Flexibility to work on multiple projects with the ability to prioritize and multi-task based upon changing business and external demands
- Systems engineering and experience with model-based systems engineering (MBSE) is a plus
- Willing to travel to customers as needed
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.