Senior Sales Account Manager
- 채용 공고: 30549-JPER
- 근무지: US-CA-Torrance
- 부서: Commercial Sales
As a Senior Sales Account Manager, you will sell engineering and scientific software and related services such as consulting and product training to large aerospace accounts. Responsibilities include developing relationships with existing customers, as well as identifying and developing new business. You will work closely with the account team, technical experts, and marketing to bring the full range of MathWorks product and service offerings to the customer. The qualified candidate should have experience selling complex software solutions into aerospace accounts or a closely related space.
- Generate new business by phone, customer visits, and events
- Develop relationships across the aerospace customer divisions
- Develop and manage a funnel of sales opportunities and activities
- Collaborate closely with the account team, application engineering, and marketing
- Document and report sales activities using CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Attain monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals for new software licenses, and professional services
- Expand MathWorks market presence and reputation within the territory
- Prioritize and qualify leads generated by the selling team, marketing, and sales support
- Prospect for new business opportunities within the sales territory
- Prepare required sales documentation (e.g. trip reports, proposals, and territory plans)
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers in managing sales opportunities
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Successful track record in complex software solutions sales
- 4-7 years of direct technical sales experience
- Knowledge and experience with the Aerospace & Defense industry
- Experience balancing volume and strategic sales
- Demonstrated success managing a sales territory and using a CRM system
- Experience working with application engineers and sales support resources
- Travel up to 30%
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Salary range of $159,100 to $271,000 (inclusive of target commission for staff in eligible roles). In addition, MathWorks offers benefits and a quarterly bonus program. Individual compensation is determined by a candidate’s skills, experience, and qualifications.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.