Field Marketing Specialist - Account Based Marketing
MathWorks Korea is seeking a marketing and communications professional who will play a key role in defining our marketing strategies for a selection of critical customer accounts through the development of account-based marketing activities. The focus of this individual contributor role will be to work closely with the stakeholder including sales and marketing management to define, execute and report on appropriate marketing plans with an end goal of increasing account engagement, driving adoption and facilitating expansion of our solutions and services within a portfolio of large named accounts.
- Serve as the marketing champion/ABM subject matter expert on the account teams, creating a marketing portfolio tailored to one account or a small number of accounts with similar characteristics.
- Build and implement integrated marketing plans (incorporating digital, event, social media and other tactics) for named accounts in support of agreed-upon account objectives.
- Develop and build strong relationships with the account teams in charge of named accounts, with key customer stakeholders and the internal MathWorks customer engagement teams.
- Work closely with account teams and customer champions for onboarding and engagement activities. Manage and execute the customer onboarding process for accounts.
- Supports prospecting efforts within target accounts (new divisions, new groups).
- Operate as a core member of the team building a scalable, global account-based marketing function.
- Measure and report on the impact of marketing activities to support overall account goals and objectives.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 10 years + marketing or sales related working experience. Experience in account based marketing or account management.
- Demonstrated ability to build a holistic marketing portfolio from multiple digital and traditional tactics in support of strategic account goals.
- Demonstrated experience in/with marketing programs.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and negotiations skills. Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and ability to execute cross-functionally with sales, marketing and services organizations.
- Analytical capacity to understand marketing and sales data in the context of the business, derive insights and counter measures.
- Prior experience marketing to automotive, communication, electronics and semiconductor corporations is not required but a plus.
- Formal written and presentation skills in both Korean and English.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.