As a Sales Account Manager, you will develop further new/existing relationships with some of geographical customers. You will work closely with inside sales, marketing team and technical experts to bring the full range of our product and service offerings to our customers. The target territory includes Governmental research institutes, Commercial R&D groups/engineers of Manufacturing, Energy, Industrial Automation, Communications and Marketing.
Come join our dynamic team in a fast-growing market.
• Responsibile for revenues; Software License, Maintenance and Services Business (Training and Consulting).
• Prospect within the territory, including existing customer base, and find out new customers who haven’t used MATLAB yet.
• Leverage MathWorks existing market presence and reputation with use of all relevant information sources proactively to develop new business.
• Work closely with potential customers at all levels to understand users' requirements and management business issues.
• Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision-makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
• Take ownership of the relationship between customers and all departments within MathWorks.
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the current and future needs of customers.
• Prepare and implement sales account plans, including activity reports and forecasts.
• Maintain comprehensive contact, lead, and opportunity details on MathWorks CRM database.
• 3+ years of direct sales experience required
• Technical or engineering software and service selling experience is a plus
• Demonstrated experience to balance volume and strategic sales
• Demonstrated success of managing business using CRM system
• Business level written-and-verbal English skills is a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.