Temp Customer Success Specialist
As part of the sales team in Korea, this Sales Support Specialist will support revenue growth by working in conjunction with several sales representatives on specific territory strategies and activities. The high level of activity requires the individual to balance a range of responsibilities including lead qualification, assigned software renewals along with a range of territory and account support activities. This non-quota carrying role is integrated fully into MathWorks team selling model and complements the direct selling activities of the sales representatives by providing value added activities that support day-to-day as well as strategic objectives of the sales team. This individual will also bring in orders, cover open territories, prepare quotations, and handle general management of the daily account activity via the telephone.
- Helping university IT get the license deployed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Identifying and working with university resources to make announcements and leverage existing communication channels to ensure that students and faculty are aware of campus-wide access
- Collaborating within the account team to provide excellent customer experience, build board awareness of the CWL license products and including all associated offerings, and build account relationships in support of annual license renewal.
- lead the onboarding core team to increase the campus-wide license activation rate
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in Korea.
- A bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of professional work experience are required.
- Experience working in a goal-oriented environment
- Familiarity with software licensing and policies and generating customer quotations is desired
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Customer satisfaction focus
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills
- Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors, and the web
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment
- General understanding of the function of knowledge of CRM application (ex.: Siebel, Salesforce.com, Goldmine, SAP, ORACLE CRM and etc.)
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here