Sales Representative - Polyspace
As the Product Overlay Sales Representative, the qualified candidate will be responsible for the direct sales of our Polyspace product line to new and existing customers. This candidate will work directly with territory sales representatives to develop account strategy, determine customer needs, overcome technical and business objections, qualify opportunities, and forecast revenue.
Responsibilities include annual product sales quota attainment, customer success, aggressive prospecting, and working with our Technical Marketing Department to develop plans for new business. The role will include lead follow up and qualification, along with strategic account management, and regional and national business development. Process documentation and sales reporting using an advanced CRM tool will also be important.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in Korea.
- Candidates must be willing to travel 25% to 50% of the time
- Bachelors Degree and 10+ years of direct technical sales experience required
- Engineering degree or background required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other Sales Reps required
- Product overlay experience preferred
- Software or embedded sales experience preferred
- Software engineering background preferred
- Experience working with Marketing/Business development preferred
- Experience with software verification/validation tools and processes welcome
- Application Engineering or Sales Engineering experience welcome
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in Korean and English
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here