As part of the Korea Edu Sales Team, this Education Support Representative will support revenue growth by working in conjunction with several sales representatives on specific territory strategies and activities.
The high level of activity requires the individual to balance a range of responsibilities including qualification and forecasting of new revenue and software renewal opportunities along with a range of territory and account support activities.
This role is integrated fully into The MathWorks team selling model and complements the direct selling activities of the sales representatives by providing value added activities that support day-to-day as well as strategic objectives of the sales team.
• General awareness and understanding of the function of a sales representative.
• 3+ yrs. work experience (sales support, lead management or telemarketing experience, including 2 yrs. of a customer facing role.)
• 1+ yr. previous experience where the key component of the job was measure against revenue metrics.
• Experience working in a goal and revenue oriented environment.
• Familiarity with software licensing and policies and generating customer quotations is desired.
• Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Customer satisfaction focus.
• Strong listening, probing, and phone skills.
• Strong written skills.
• Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word, and the web.
• Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment.
• General understanding of the function of knowledge of CRM application (ex.: Salesforce, Siebel etc.)
• Business level English
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.