Channel Enablement Manager
Why you’ll be excited by this role
MathWorks is delivering products to its customers that change the world by accelerating the pace of discovery, innovation, development and learning in engineering and science. Millions of engineers and scientists worldwide use MathWorks products every day. Our software is used at over 90,000 business, government, and university sites.
It is almost unimaginable to think of a technology that has not been influenced, impacted and in many cases made possible by MathWorks software.
MathWorks creates a great place to work, an environment where we are all learning, growing, being challenged, enjoying teamwork, and having fun!
About the role:
The Channel Enablement Manager will ensure the MathWorks Channel partners’ sales organization is trained and has the information, content, and tools to enable their customer-facing staff to sell more effectively. They will provide those customer-facing staff with what they need to successfully engage with their customers throughout the buying process.
- Work closely with the MathWorks’ Channel management team to identify enablement challenges and needs.
- Tailor MathWorks learning and development programs for MathWorks channel customer-facing roles including: Sales, Technical Pre-Sales, Sales Operations and Post-Sales Support. In some cases deliver training directly to Channel customer-facing teams, both in-classroom and remotely.
- Plan, prioritize and coordinate the execution of channel partner customer-facing staff training, onboarding, targeted go-to-market campaigns and partner programs.
- Ensure channel partner customer-facing staff are assessed and certified. Track and report on the impact of all Channel enablement programs.
- Working with the Channel Marketing Team manage, maintain, improve and ensure utilization of MathWorks Channel partner content distribution through a centralized content management system (extranet)
- Manage productive, professional relationships with existing and new Channel partners to maximize revenue growth and customer success.
- Work with the Channel management team ensure Channel Reseller compliance with Channel Reseller agreements.
- Act as the focal point for global Channel Enablement customer-facing initiatives. Ensure regular, transparent and direct communications with our Channel Partners Marketing counterparts and be a trusted advisor to the Channel teams in each region.
- Support the annual revenue planning and Quarterly Business Review processes.
- Working with the Channel Team take ownership to organize, schedule and facilitate, the annual mid-year channel partner meeting focused on business development and best practice sharing.
- Assist in planning MathWorks Best Practice Reviews and own the customer-facing follow up actions.
- This is a global role supporting all regions, 15-20% travel may be required.
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience is required.
- Experience with creating and delivering selling-focused corporate training and enablement programs
- Experience with high-tech industry channel or partner business models
- Team player with highly effective interpersonal skills and an ability to work cross functionally and at all levels of the organization.
- Program management experience across international teams
- Self-directed, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT
- Outstanding organization and time management skills - strong business acumen with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Global role supporting different regions, 15-20% travel may be required.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here