Sales Account Manager
The qualified candidate will be responsible for selling the company's products and services via telephone and on-site visits to customers in a specified geographic territory (Jiangsu, Jiangxi and part of Shanghai). The main focused markets will be IAM, Semiconductor and others. This individual will be responsible for a mix of appropriate activities including prospecting, opportunity management, high transaction sales with a wide range of order size, and closing sales by using a strategic selling approach which include building a comprehensive territory plan to and executing specific strategies to maximize territory revenue.
- Attainment of annual sales goals for product sales and services
- Manage sales funnel from lead to close
- Prepare and implement sales account plans, including activity reports and forecasts
- Prospect within territory including existing customer base
- Identify key decision makers, determine customer needs, overcome objections and close sales
- Manage and Maintain customer database using Siebel
- 25-50% overnight travel required; daily/weekly travel
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- BA/BS degree
- Above 7 years of sales experience
- Prior High Tech or technical software sales or engineering products experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required (English/Chinese)
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here