Software Engineer in Test - Autonomous Navigation
Do you want to work with some of the most interesting customers in the world working on Autonomous Navigation? Do you want to work on features that let engineers and scientists develop for Navigation Systems? If you answered yes, we’d like to hear from you! As a member of the robotics team, the Software Engineer in Test will be developing automated test suites and conducting testing of the MATLAB and Simulink functionality developed for Autonomous Navigation for Cars, UAVs, ground robots, underwater robots, and more. You will work closely with other Quality Engineers and developers to improve standards and strategies for efficient automated testing. You will own and drive test programs and you will play a key role in ensuring high quality software that exceeds the expectations of our global customers.
- Design, code, debug, and maintain automated test suites for algorithms implemented in MATLAB and Simulink for planning, localization, and Mapping, to enable Navigation of all kinds of mobile robotics platforms, including Autonomous Driving.
- Design and develop comprehensive test strategies based on functional and design specifications of Navigation Applications in Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Driving.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Collaborate with all other engineers to resolve product bugs.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Knowledge of SLAM, Localization, Mapping.
- Knowledge of Path Planning related algorithms.
- Experience in verification & validation of Autonomous Vehicles.
- Experience with any of the third tools like ROS navigation stack, OMPL, Apollo, etc.
- Knowledge of Simulators like Gazebo, V-Rep, CarSim, Carla etc.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here