Senior Software Engineer in Test - Deep Learning
Do you enjoy working with 'Deep learning in vision, Lidar, medical and related domain'? If so, Deep Learning Software Engineer in Test is the position for you. As a Quality Engineer at MathWorks, you will be part of Deep Learning Toolbox (DLT) and a deep learning area of Computer Vision Toolbox (CVT), Image Processing Toolbox(IPT) and Automated Driving Toolbox (ADT) team. You will use your strong programming background to define test strategies and write automation for cutting-edge Deep Learning features in DLT, CVT, IPT & ADT toolboxes. You will own, and drive test programs and you will play a key role in ensuring high quality software that exceeds the expectations of our global customers
- Design, code, debug, and maintain automated test suites for deep learning features in DLT, CVT, IPT, & ADT features.
- Design and develop comprehensive test strategies based on functional and design specifications of Image, Vision, Lidar, and Medical Imaging applications.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Collaborate with all other engineers and developers to resolve product bugs.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Programming experience in MATLAB
- Experience with deep learning
- Knowledge of latest Deep Learning technologies and networks including Generative Adversarial networks (GAN’s), 3D deep learning, and Deep reinforcement Learning is required.
- Knowledge of at least one of the Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.
- Experience in developing tests for deep learning based applications.
- Experience in verification & validation of ‘Computer Vision / Image Processing’ applications.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here