Why you’ll be excited by this role…
It is almost unimaginable to think of a technology that has not been influenced, impacted and in many cases made possible by MathWorks software. Your mobile phone, your social network, your TV streaming service, even your take out! MathWorks is the software that is accelerating the pace of engineering and science.
It is an exciting time to join MathWorks as we establish, develop and grow our shared sales & services center in Galway, Ireland. As a Software Maintenance Representative, you will focus on driving revenue growth through achieving or exceeding customer engagement standards in our maintenance renewal programs and products.
You will work on a diverse, multicultural team of software maintenance representatives that are aligned with sales representatives in a team selling environment to achieve individual and/or team goals.
What you will be doing….
• Grow revenue through attaining or exceeding maintenance renewal revenue goals
• Manage timely closure of the assigned annual maintenance renewal contracts and incorporate lapsed maintenance opportunities into selling strategies
o Proactively contact customers and explain the product and support benefits of continuing maintenance services
o Educate customers on purchasing options via web store and consolidations
o Identify and manage add on or cross sell opportunities by closing business or transferring to appropriate sales representative to achieve the sale cycle
o Prepare quotations as required and ensure accurate information for efficient processing of orders and investigate and resolve discrepancies
o Ensure accurate customer data and sales activities are collected and entered into CRM system to advance the sales cycle
• Demonstrate strong forecasting and funnel management of your assigned territory
• Contribute to and support the territory plans in conjunction with sales representatives
• Participate in funnel meetings as well as planning and delivery of sections of the annual territory and account plans
• Partake on projects with local and international project team members
What you are really good at…
Even better if you have…
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.