We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our product development team in Hyderabad, India to participate in projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery. Our team is responsible for the development of editors and other core components central to the evolution of MATLAB, Simulink, and our other products. You will work with a group of forward thinking, cross-functional full stack engineers to deliver well-crafted, high quality user interface components.
- Strong software engineering skills with industry experience delivering commercial software
- Work with core teams to invent new ways for users to interact with MATLAB code
- Prepare and present design specifications to colleagues
- Write carefully crafted, well-tested, modular code
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to deliver features in a fast-paced Agile environment
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with CSS
- Experience with HTML
- Demonstrated experience in/with web application development
- Excellent software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with at least one of the following: Java, MATLAB, or C++
- Excellent design skills, familiarity with Agile development practices, continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here