WHY MATLAB? With the trial software package, you’ll see why engineers choose MATLAB and Simulink. You can:
- Connect to and control your robot from the algorithms you develop in MATLAB and Simulink.
- Develop hardware-agnostic algorithms and connect to the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Connect to a range of sensors and actuators so you can send control signals or analyze many types of data.
- Eliminate hand-coding by automatically generating code for embedded targets like STM32, FPGA, PLC, and GPUs in many languages such as C/C++, VHDL/Verilog, Structured Text, CUDA.
- Connect to low-cost hardware such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi using pre-built hardware support packages.
- Simplify design reviews by creating shareable code and applications.
- Work with legacy code and integrate with existing systems.